44 new game software to watch in 2022! In the year of the topical work rush such as “Pokemon Legends Arceus” “Elden Ring” “FF Origin” “Zelda BotW Sequel”2 min read
From the new game software scheduled to be released in 2022, we will introduce the attention software of various genres. We hope that you will use this as a reference for a fulfilling gamer life this year.
Pokemon LEGENDS Arceus
- Platform: Switch
- Release date: Scheduled to be released on January 28, 2022
- Publisher: Pokemon (Sales: Nintendo)
- Price: 5980 yen [tax excluded] (6578 yen [tax included])
The latest in the ” Pokemon ” series, which combines action and RPG . In addition to the common play of the “Pokemon” series that captures many Pokemon while running around the world and creates a picture book, in addition to the behavior of Pokemon living in natureapproach while hiding, aim and monster ball You can throw and catch it, and it has a different charm from the previous series.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
- Platform: Switch, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PC
* Switch version is distributed as cloud gaming
- Release date: Scheduled to be released on February 4, 2022
- Price: 7980 yen [tax excluded] (8778 yen [tax included])
An open world zombie survival action that explores a world where a terrifying virus that turns into a zombie when infected is widespread. Set 20 years after ” Dying Light ” released in 2015, the story is drawn from the
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV
- Platform: PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, PC
- Release date: Scheduled to be released on February 17, 2022
- Publisher: SNK
- Normal version: 7200 yen [tax excluded] (7920 yen [tax included])
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV Deluxe Edition: 9900 yen [tax excluded] (10890 yen [tax included])
- KOF XV Team Pass 1: 3000 yen [tax excluded] (3300 yen [tax included])
- KOF XV DLC Characters “Team 1”: 1700 yen [tax excluded] (1870 yen [tax included])
- KOF XV DLC Characters “Team 2”: 1700 yen [tax excluded] (1870 yen [tax included])
The latest in the fighting game ” THE KING OF FIGHTERS ” (” KOF “) series. The battle format adopts the traditional system of the “KOF” series. You can enjoy a 3on3 team battle in which you can choose a pioneer, a pioneer, and a general from among the unique fighters and fight in a team of 3 people.