Here it is! Ford V8’s most powerful and expensive pickup costs over $ 100,0001 min read
Ford has finally officially unveiled the 2023 King of Pick up, the F-150 Raptor R, featuring the most powerful and most expensive engine in its pickup history.
Let’s find out the main points of this top pickup truck as follows:
1. Starting at $ 109,000 for the US market, it has become Ford’s most expensive F-Series.
2. It uses a 5.2-liter supercharged V8 engine that produces 700 horsepower (just two times smaller than the RAM 1500 TRX) and 868 Nm of torque, powered by a 10-speed automatic transmission.
3. It is more capable than the regular Raptor, as it has been upgraded to make pumping and levering easier on off-road exhaust systems, exhaust systems, fuel injection systems, gearboxes and drive shafts.
4. It comes with 37-inch tires from the factory.
5. The letter R on the engine cover panel and on the back is its uniqueness.
6. Ford claims that its design is a testament to its aggressive performance in all road conditions, including sand-splitting.
7. The interior is designed in black, with leather upholstery and carbon fiber doors and dashboard.
8. It features a 12-inch touchscreen entertainment system with SYNC 4 technology and can connect Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
9. It features off-road driver assistance such as Trail Turn Assist, Off-road Trail Control and Trail 1 pedal Drive with just one pedal. To increase or decrease speed.
10. It has eight color options that Ford has made available to customers.