On July 25, 2022, RMA (Cambodia) CMC, the exclusive importer and distributor of all types of Ford vehicles in the Cambodian market, celebrated the launch of the new Ford Everest 2023 with journalists. The event was held at Sokha Hotel, Phnom Penh. The event was a great success, which is a great opportunity for journalists to get to know more about the car before it is officially announced.The event was attended by Mr. Ngor Saing, CEO of RMA Cambodia, Ms. Pritika Maharaj, Project Manager of Ford Ranger and Ford Everest of Ford Motor Company Australia, and Mr. Peerakorn Sophonsiri, Chief Marketing Officer of RMA Cambodia. Ford Motor Company in the Asia-Pacific and a large number of journalists.Taking this opportunity, Mr. Ngorn Saing said: “Today, I am very pleased to be invited to the launch of the new Ford Everest 2023 with the media, especially the AMA. Cambodia is pleased to invite Ms. Pritika Maharaj, Project Manager of Ford Ranger and Ford Everest of Ford Motor Company Australia, to present the new Ford Everest 2023 to the media. Each of this car as well. “
Pritika Maharaj said: “The new Ford Everest 2023 is ready for your adventurous journey with robustness, comfort, and more technology than expected. Provides a pleasant and confident ride. ”
Not only that, Ms. Pritika Maharaj also gave a detailed and detailed presentation on the special features of the new Ford Everest such as:
- Next-generation 2.0L Bi-Turbo diesel engine to be developed and modified to be more powerful and quieter
- The new 10-speed E-Shifter is the first time Ford has fitted this type of electronic gearbox on an SUV. But it also has a wide range of functions, such as: smooth and easier gear entry, automatic operation with the new generation of automatic docking system 2.0 and the highest security, that is, when you turn off the machine without Geared to P, the gearbox will manually dial to P to ensure safe parking.
- The new generation of Active Park Assist 2.0 (Active Park Assist 2.0), which will automatically park the car with the push of a button, the car will automatically park, that is, it helps to turn the steering wheel, brake and The gears and gearboxes will also be self-contained without the need for driver involvement.
- Brand new 12.4-inch digital instrument cluster (12.4 ”Digital Instrument Cluster) that provides detailed data from the vehicle.
- 12-Inch Infotainment Screen offers a vibrant image
- 360o Camera Split-View Display
- Hands-Free Liftgate
- Combined with the safety system and the latest technology that Ford has equipped on this luxury SUV. It should also be noted that for the Cambodian market, Ford Cambodia has officially opened for bookings with the new Ford Everest Sport 2023 with a price of more than 60,000 dollars and the new Ford Everest Titanium 2023 with a price of more than 70,000 Dollars.