Officially announced the iPhone 14 uses a new forehead like medicine, pure eSim options and larger non-Pro models3 min read
Apple has just released the iPhone 14 with four models, no longer a mini model, but instead a new regular model with a screen as large as the Pro Max model, called the iPhone 14 Plus.
These four smartphones have the following new features and functions:
- The iPhone 14 and 14 Plus use 6.1- and 6.7-inch screens with a 60hz refresh rate and use the same old-fashioned forehead. It is available in five colors: black, purple, white, red and blue. Both weigh 172 grams and 203 grams, with the same aluminum frame and glass back.The iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max use 6.1 and 6.7-inch screens with a refresh rate of 120Hz, using a new forehead as small as a pill. For this new forehead, Apple calls it Dynamic Island, which can change the shape of the animation according to the application. This model is available in four colors: black, white, gold and dark purple. Both weigh 206 grams and 240 grams, with the same stainless steel frame and glass back.
2. IPhone 14 and 14 Plus storage ranges from 128GB, 256GB and 512GB, while the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max have storage ranges from 128GB to 1TB.
3. The regular iPhone 14 chip uses the old A15 Bionic chip on the iPhone 13, while the Pro model uses the new A16 Bionic chip.
- The iPhone 14 and 14 Plus use two rear cameras, the original 12MP ƒ / 1.5 lens with sensor ‑ shift OIS and the second lens Ultra Wide 12MP ƒ / 2.4 with 120 ° aperture. The front camera is 12MP ƒ / 1.9 Autofocus.The iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max use three rear cameras: the original 48MP ƒ / 1.78 sensor-shift OIS 2nd generation lens, the second lens 12MP Ultra Wide 2.2 / 2.2 with 120 ° aperture, and the third lens a 12MP 3x Telephoto lens. / 2. 8 OIS. The front camera is a 12MP ទម្ល / 1.9 Autofocus screen.
5. Power consumption
- iPhone 14 can watch up to 20 hours of video and charge up to 50% in half an hour on a 20-watt charger.
- iPhone 14 Plus can watch up to 26 hours of video and charge up to 50% in half an hour on a 20-watt charger.
- iPhone 14 Pro can watch up to 23 hours of video and charge up to 50% in half an hour on a 20-watt charger.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max can watch up to 29 hours of video and charge up to 50% in half an hour on a 20-watt charger.
6. New features
- As seen on iOS, the next-generation iPhone can use the Alawys-on Display function, but only on the Pro model.
- The next-generation iPhone offers all-in-one eSim options for the United States.
- Emergency SOS (Satellite) feature that has the ability to connect to separate satellites only for use in the United States and Canada.
- The Crash Detection function can track and analyze our trip whether there is an accident or not, it also has the ability to call for help automatically.
- iPhone 14 starts at $ 799 and launches on September 9th and goes on sale on September 19th.
- The iPhone 14 Plus starts at $ 899 and starts on September 9th and goes on sale on October 7th.
- iPhone 14 Pro starts at $ 999 and launches on September 9th and goes on sale on September 16th.
- iPhone 14 Pro starts at $ 1,099 and launches on September 9th and goes on sale on September 16th.